Thanks so much to Jeffrey for starting the annual report. Here is the current draft https://docs.google.com/document/d/1v46OQmUnmIbT4DgPG0B5oLdYzjJQaX6XTLA0fbZ2TTU/edit?usp=sharing
The sections can be categorized into two areas; 1) an overall, NIC-wide narrative where we weave together all the work that has occurred in the NIC and describe next steps, and 2) a sequence of paragraphs that describe the work done at each university.
Hence I have two requests. By Friday Aug 2, can each university
- update their paragraphs in the “sequence” sections. When you have done so, can you resolve the “update” comment so that I know you have done so
- Key Outcomes or Other Achievements:
- What opportunities for training and professional development has the project provided?
- INSTITUTIONAL DISSEMINATION:
- What do you plan to do during the next reporting period to accomplish the goals?
- Update some of the text in the “NIC-wide” section
- In the section *** What was accomplished under these goals (you must provide information for at least one of the 4 categories below)?** I have arranged the description of workshops into two groups; inclusion and tools faculty can use. Can you place and describe your interventions into these two groups? I took some text from the pre-Buffalo google form and put some starting text for some of you in there
- In all the NIC-wide sections can you review and edit? There are some descriptions of the challenges and paths forward for the NIC that need your insight.
I think the annual report will be part of this Thur agenda
Craig (in Montana)