Conduct assessments of the Bok Center’s programs and services:
- Design and implement processes to assess the impact of the Center’s programs and services.
- Develop strategies for making data-informed decisions about the Center’s work, including identifying constituent needs and attitudes about teaching and learning.
- Collaborate with the Executive Director and other senior staff to disseminate evidence of the Center’s impact.
Develop resources and documentation about assessment for dissemination, including information for the Bok Center website. Offer training and workshops on topics that may include assessment processes, and data analysis and visualization.
- Master’s degree required
- 5+ years of experience in research methodology, statistics, and data analysis
- Candidates with a PhD and at least 2 years of experience may be considered
- PhD preferred. Advanced degree in the social sciences, education, research/statistics, cognitive or educational psychology, science education, or a related field desirable.
- At least two years teaching experience at the undergraduate level preferred.
- Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative methods. Excellent computing skills and proficiency with statistical analysis software. Knowledge of qualitative research methods and design (including surveys, focus groups, interviews). Ability to collect, analyze, and interpret data, and to present results in multiple forms.
- Experience in designing and implementing strategies for directly and indirectly measuring student learning in higher education.
- Creative, motivated, and independent. Excellent written and oral communication skills. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with the scholarship of teaching and learning or discipline-based education research, preferred. Familiarity with educational development and inclusive teaching.
- Strong consultation skills, including the ability to listen to partners, create trusting relationships, and identify and frame pedagogical challenges and opportunities. Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with staff, faculty, and students.