The University of Notre Dame invites applications for a non-tenure track faculty position at the rank of Assistant Teaching Professor. This position is located in the Kaneb Center for Teaching Excellence, a thriving endowed center located within a dynamic new organization (Notre Dame Learning). We seek someone with broad expertise in educational development and deep knowledge of inclusive pedagogy theory and practice. The successful candidate will serve as a catalyst for the implementation of inclusive pedagogies throughout campus, working as part of a team with faculty to cultivate excellent learning experiences for all students. In this role, our new colleague will:
- develop and lead instructor-facing initiatives in inclusive pedagogy across campus;
- be a key member of cross-functional teams within Notre Dame Learning working in all modalities of instruction;
- serve as a visible campus advocate for learning initiatives;
- assess the effectiveness of inclusive teaching strategies and implement findings;
- maintain an active professional presence in the field of inclusive pedagogy;
- typically teach one course per year.
For fullest consideration, please submit materials by Monday, December 1, 2019. Video conference interviews will begin in mid-December. Review of applications will continue until the position is filled, with a start date of July 1, 2020.
To apply, submit 1) your curriculum vitae and 2) a cover letter detailing your professional qualifications and relevant experience with educational development and inclusive pedagogies. Finalists will be asked to provide three professional references and supplemental materials; please do not submit these materials at this time.
Informal inquiries may be addressed to Kevin Barry, Senior Director, Notre Dame Learning: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We provide a competitive salary and excellent benefits within a dynamic, supportive team. Join us!
Apply here: https://apply.interfolio.com/70523