This is an interim one-year senior faculty position.
The Associate Dean of Research (ADR) must be an accomplished scholar with a record of extramurally-funded research. The ADR must have experience in administration or personnel management. The ADR leads the Office of the Associate Dean of Research (OADR) and its staff which provides pre- and post-award support to the NTID faculty and engages in other activities to further the research enterprise at NTID. The ADR works with the President, the Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs and the OADR staff to advance research preparedness and productivity at NTID. The ADR is active in research-related policy and other matters at the broader university level. The ADR is active in pursuing their own extramurally-funded research agenda. The ADR serves as a member of the president’s leadership team.
Required Minimum Qualifications :
- Earned doctoral degree
- Distinguished record of sponsored research, preferable in a field of study pertaining to persons who are deaf or hard-of-hearing
- Multiple experiences as a principal investigator on extramurally funded research projects.
- Thorough knowledge of a variety of funding sources (government, corporate and private foundations)
- Administrative, management or related leadership experience
- Fluency in American Sign Language
- Experience teaching deaf and hard-of-hearing students
- Ability to contribute in meaningful ways to the college’s continuing commitment to cultural
- Experience as a department chair or associate dean
- Diversity, pluralism and individual differences
How To Apply :
Apply online at Job Search Welcome | Rochester Institute of Technology search openings, then Keyword Search 6319BR. Please submit your application, curriculum vitae, and cover letter addressing the listed qualifications.
Required Application Documents :
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume