The curriculum and instruction specialist will serve as a consultant to faculty teams, programs, departments, and units as they re-envision and refine curricula or develop new curricula. The specialist will also contribute to the work of the institute by providing other consultations as needed and contributing to partner collaborations.
Candidates meeting the required and desired qualifications from below, are encouraged to access https://www.jobsatosu.com/postings/104530
to complete an application.
- Ph.D. in any field or MA in higher education
- Strong verbal, written, and visual communications skills
- Demonstrated experience delivering faculty professional learning programs
- Demonstrated support of course design
- Demonstrated support of curriculum design
- Ability to work independently to meet organizational goals and outcomes within specified timeframes
- Demonstrated project management and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and as part of a dynamic team