If your institution/organization has recent graduates with a terminal degree who are seeking a faculty position, please consider forwarding the attached information for their review. Middle Tennessee State University is seeking qualified applicants for our posted faculty positions for the upcoming academic year 2021-2022.
Departments with open positions include:
- College of Basic and Applied Science: Aerospace, Biology, Computer Science, and Engineering Technology
- College of Behavioral and Health Sciences: Criminal Justice Administration, Health and Human Performance, Nursing, Psychology, and Social Work
- Jennings A. Jones College of Business: Accounting, Information Systems and Analytics, and Management
- College of Education: Educational Leadership
- College of Liberal Arts: Art and Design, History, Philosophy and Religious Studies, and Theatre and Dance
- College of Media and Entertainment: Journalism and Strategic Media and Media Arts
- Office of the University Provost: MTSU Dissertation Fellowship (Non-Tenurable)
If you have any questions or need additional information about how to submit your online application, please contact our Faculty Recruitment Specialist at (615) 898-5128.