The Department of Liberal Studies at the National Technical Institute for the Deaf invites applications for one faculty position at the rank of Lecturer. The position is a 9-month, non-tenure track appointment. Application reviews will begin during Fall 2022.
The new LEAD Lecturer will:
- Teach and tutor courses in the Community Development and Inclusive Leadership Baccalaureate Degree Program (Community Development and Inclusive Leadership BS | National Technical Institute for the Deaf | RIT).
- Teach courses on topics related to international community development and leadership
- Support NTID’s Center for International Educational Outreach
- faculty-led study abroad coordination
- facilitate program development with international university partners
- Attend professional development activities
- Participate in communication development activities
- Participate in antiracism, diversity and inclusion development activities
- Participate fully in the department’s curricular initiatives and related faculty duties.