The College of Science at the Rochester Institute of technology is seeking a team member with a passion for diversity, equity and inclusion in STEM Education. As the Program Manager for the Center for the Advancing the Scholarship of Transforming Learning and the Inclusive Excellence initiative you’ll play an integral role in working with our faculty and students through:
- Developing and refining curricular materials with support of faculty
- Advising faculty on inclusive practices in STEM education
- Coordinating undergraduate summer research opportunities with faculty and students
- Managing community-building activities centered on inclusion
- Teaching courses that contribute to a culture of inclusion
- Serving as staff administrator of the program overseeing budget, reporting, and programs
To learn more about this position and to apply visit Careers @ RIT. Applications will be accepted until the role is filled.