The Department of Liberal Studies at the National Technical Institute for the Deaf invite applications for one faculty position at the rank of Assistant Professor or Associate Professor of Psychology (specialization open). The position is a 9-month, tenure-track appointment. Review of applications will commence immediately. Start date: August 1, 2022 or later.
The new Assistant or Associate Professor of Psychology will:
- Conduct research in the applicant’s area of specialization
- Teach and tutor undergraduate and graduate courses in psychology and related disciplines
- Advise and mentor deaf and hard of hearing students involved in undergraduate and graduate research
- Attend professional development activities
- Participate in communication development activities
- Serve the department, institute, and the community as needed