NOTE: We now have a new URL, the old one will not work - visit the CNC at: https://beta.cirtl.net
When creating an event, you now have the ability to specify a registration open date. This allows for the event to be visible to appropriate users of the system, but keep registration locked until that date occurs.
An option to allow for first-come, first-serve automatic approval of registrants as been added to events. When the quota is met, new registrants are placed in a “pending” state and can be manually approved by an admin on the event. Manual approvals can exceed the quota.
Admins of events now have the ability to download the related roster in CSV format. When requested, a link will be sent via email to the requester to download the file.
References to URLs can now be added to an event that will only display to users who are registered to the event.
An option to allow for first-come, first-serve automatic approval of registrants as been added to courses. When the quota is met, new registrants are placed in a “pending” state and can be manually approved by an admin on the course. Manual approvals can exceed the quota.
Admins of courses now have the ability to download the related roster in CSV format. When requested, a link will be sent via email to the requester to download the file.
When creating an account, a new user can now select their appropriate alumni institution if applicable. This status will be reflected on the registration screens for courses and events. CIRTL Central and other system admins can manage the alumni status of users through the profile management screens.
When creating an account, a new user can now select “Other” as their institution. They will be prompted to type in the name of the related institution for storage.
Enhancements and Fixes
- [COURSES] Viewing a course displays the related institution(s) correctly when multiple are assigned.
- [COURSES] Upcoming courses page title has been fixed.
- [COURSES] Viewing a course now displays all of the assigned target audiences.
- [COURSES] The start date now displays something other than “N/A”.
- [RESOURCES] Added the inflection for ‘Syllabus’ to ‘Syllabi’.
- [RESOURCES] Both the public page and internal resources page have recieved a significant UX overhaul. Loaders are displayed when pagination occurs, pagination now displays correctly.
- [RESOURCES] Major fix to load speed performance.
- [USERS] The member directory no longer lists suspended users. It now displays only “visible” users.
- [USERS] Added the ability to hide an account from the member directory that can be set via terminal. Useful for test accounts to not clutter the listings.
- [USERS] Account profile will display the text entered if they specified an “Other” university.
- [EVENTS] Notifications are now sent out to users for event cancellation, registration approval or rejection.
- [COMMUNITIES] Upcoming events now loads correctly for non super users.
- [FEEDS] Network feed for the user now invalidates the cache more intelligently.
- [UNIVERSITIES] Setting a user as a CIRTL Leader now works again.
- [CMS] The CMS heading styles
<h1>, <h2>, etcnow display with a more sane size.
- [EMAIL] Fresh new look given to all emails in the system.
- [SESSION] Overhauled the session timeout system to work with multiple tabs and windows.